1999 1 oz American Silver Eagle Colorized BU
The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the US, and is one of the best-selling silver coin in the world today. Silver Eagle is a must-have for any investor or collector. Silver Eagles come in three versions each year (one bullion investment-grade coin & two collectible options in the proof and burnished coins).
The very first American Silver Eagle was struck in October 1986 by James A. Baker III. A Chicago Sun-Times article says that as Baker went to press the button, he turned to the invited audience and said, “I don’t need a pick and shovel to start the San Francisco Silver Rush of 1986.”
Add this iconic piece of American history to your portfolio today, or gift it to a special friend or relative.
- 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Brightly colored in with red, while, and blue for a patriotic pop
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises beyond
- Reverse: An eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government
- Manufactured by the U.S. Mint
Your coin may differ slightly, because we have several in stock. Year and quality is the same.
Availability: 2 in stock