The Royal Canadian Mint made another smash hit with this gorgeous $8 CAD coin. It shows a polar bear and cub crossing the Canadian landscape.
- 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver
- Shipped in a protective sleeve
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance
- Obverse: Shows Susanna Blunt’s design of Queen Elizabeth II, with the $8 face value (CAD)
- Reverse: Shows a polar bear and cub crossing Canadian wilderness, with weight & purity